Buying a Home in Lafayette, LA
Robbie Breaux & Team specialize in assisting home buyers and sellers in the Lafayette housing market.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or have purchased and sold many homes, Robbie Breaux & Team agents know the Lafayette area communities and neighborhoods like nobody else.
All Lafayette area home buyers do share one thing in common - they should ask themselves some questions before they start looking for that dream home. These questions are:
- Do you like the area where you currently live? Or do you want to look at another area or surrounding city?
- Why are you moving from your current residence? Is it too small? Too large?
- Is communitng time important or do you work from home?
- Do you want a backyard? If so, would you consider a pool or should the yard be small and intimate?
- What type of home do you want? There are many types of Lafayette homes.
- Are you prequalified for a mortgage? If so, how much can you spend on a new home?
Looking for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with Robbie Breaux & Team will make the process much more enjoyable!